The CARES Act imposes reporting obligations on certain recipients of federal Coronavirus-related funding.
States, the District of Columbia, U.S. territories and possessions, and any other entities receiving more than $150,000 in "covered funds" must report to their funding agency and the PRAC. These reports, due 10 days after the end of each calendar quarter, must contain:
- The total amount of covered funds received from the agency;
- The amount of covered funds expended or obligated for each project or activity;
- A detailed list of all projects or activities for which large covered funds were expended or obligated, including—
- The name of the project or activity;
- A description of the project or activity;
- The estimated number of jobs created or retained by the project or activity, where applicable; and
- Detailed information on subcontracts or subgrants.
The PRAC will post recipient reports it receives within 30 days after the end of each calendar quarter.